Facilities Use 2020 Annual Report:
Detailed information concerning usage and current policies may be found on the Third Haven website, http://www.thirdhaven.org
- Due to the COVID pandemic, Third Haven Meetings for Worship, Meetings for Business, FDS, and other meetings came to a standstill.
The buildings were closed to all activities on March 13, 2020.
The first on-line meeting was Meeting for Worship on March 22 using a Member's personal Zoom Account. Third Haven purchased a Corporate Zoom account on June 20 thus beginning the change from in-person to on-line Committee meetings. First Day School uses another Zoom account. Third Haven was innovative in developing its own style of "hybrid" meetings for Worship, viz., combining an outdoor with an on-line meeting all per state guidelines.
- Clerks of Committees receive Zoom links upon request for on-line meetings using Third Haven's Zoom account.
- The decreased usage of the facilities is reflected in the decreased number of in-person meetings and the decrease in revenue.
- Planning Committee thought it would be useful to know the number of people attending various TH meetings in the 3 buildings.
Facilities Comm began this tabulation until it was interrupted by the pandemic.
- Scheduling on the Paper Calendar/Syncing with On-Line Calendar Members are notifying Facilities Committee for the majority of requests for meeting times, Weddings, or Memorials.
Non-members leave a voice message on our answering machine or contact the web administrator. All such requests for facilities' use are forwarded to Facilities Committee.
- Appropriateness of facility donations
The current system of categorizing meeting/event types had been working well.
Donations had been forwarded by Facilities Comm/Friendly Presence to our Treasurer along with the event, date, and time.
- Consider the impact of using the same meeting link for all meetings as opposed to the current practice of assigning specific meeting links to each Committee.
- Members to continue informing Facilities Committee of desired dates/times for their on-line meetings/event. This ensures that each Committee has on-line time and a meeting link.
- Continue the current donation schedule.
- Continue communications among Treasurer, Facilities and Communications Committees.