Facilities Use 2018 Annual Report:
Third Haven Friends Meeting continues to provide a quiet, reflective space for the Meeting's activities and Members' outside activities as well as the meetings of non-members.
The fee structure approved in September 2017 continues in effect. See our website, www.thirdhaven.org, for details. A statistical analysis of usage during 2018 is also available at the website. 343 meetings and events occurred. Donations totaled $5303.
- Members to continue checking the Common Room Calendar and notifying Facilities Committee of desired dates/times for their event. This will:
- inform the Committee
- prevent double-bookings
- insure a Friendly Presence at each event
- collect & record donations in a timely manner
- ensure clean-up
- Continue the current donation schedule.
- Continue communications among our Treasurer, Facilities and Communications Committees.